The annual Round The Bay In A Day ride is only weeks away now!
We have compiled a check list below to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable ride.
- Bike check/ service (is everything mechanically sound)
- Make sure your helmet is road worthy and safe
- Are all accessories on your bike functioning correctly eg. pump, lights, computer
- Do you have a spare tube, pump, levers and a repair kit
- Have you been training with nutrition ie gels
- Are your knicks and jersey in good condition and fitted corrrectly
- Are your tyre pressures correct